Favorite Scripture

Doctrine and Covenants: 35

13 Wherefore, I call upon the aweak things of the world, those who are bunlearned and despised, to thresh the cnations by the power of my dSpirit;

14 And their arm shall be my arm, and I will be their ashield and their buckler; and I will gird up their loins, and they shall fight manfully for me; and their benemies shall be under their feet; and I will let cfall the dsword in their behalf, and by the efire of mine indignation will I preserve them.

15 And the apoor and the bmeek shall have the gospel preached unto them, and they shall be clooking forth for the time of my coming, for it is dnigh at hand—

Monday, September 1, 2014

One More Week, One Week Less

So I'm not going to lie, we had a pretty rough week as far as numbers go. We walked a lot, had a lot of fallen appointments.... so there's not much to tell this week. We keep contacting buses, trying to work with the members to find new investigators and we know that it will all pay off... eventually... =) On Wednesday we had a Multi-zone meeting. We were there from 7:15 in the morning, till 3:30 in the afternoon... It was a very good meeting and we were able to learn lots about how we can be better missionaries. Hopefully I can be a very good missionary before I finish =) Obedience, obedience obedience, that's what we always have to do better. Good news about our investigators. We had a Mother's Day activity on saturday, it was dinner, and karaoke =) One of our investigators is already friends with everyone and even got up and sang =) They have desires to be baptized and are just waiting for an answer from God (Roy, Amalia and their two sons, Steven and Fabian)

If you would like to include people in your prayers, we have 2 families that we would like to baptize this month, the one mentioned above and the family of Juana with her 2 sons Roy and Charlie. We want to have the baptisms the 20th of this month. Also if you could pray for my bishop's family. I'll just leave it there.

Thanks, I love you all, you always tell me to keep up the good work, so I'll say the same to you, remember to magnify your callings!!!!

Love,
-- Elder Black

     Elder Hunter Black   
 
  Costa Rica San José    
            
          2013-2014            

No comments:

Post a Comment