Favorite Scripture

Doctrine and Covenants: 35

13 Wherefore, I call upon the aweak things of the world, those who are bunlearned and despised, to thresh the cnations by the power of my dSpirit;

14 And their arm shall be my arm, and I will be their ashield and their buckler; and I will gird up their loins, and they shall fight manfully for me; and their benemies shall be under their feet; and I will let cfall the dsword in their behalf, and by the efire of mine indignation will I preserve them.

15 And the apoor and the bmeek shall have the gospel preached unto them, and they shall be clooking forth for the time of my coming, for it is dnigh at hand—

Monday, October 20, 2014

Excellent Week!

We had a pretty great week, one of the best of my mission I think. We were working like crazy!!! On Tuesday we did divisions and I went with Elder Hatch (a new gringo) to his area. He has one of the "most dangerous" places in his area. It's called Leon XIII. So we went (they had gotten robbed on Sunday) and everything was chill =) We had several lessons and found four new investigators!!! Then on Wednesday I returned to my area and worked well and found another new =) On Thursday we went looking for new investigators again and we found 4 more =)  On friday we found our super awesome investigator, Hazel, that will soon be baptized, she's already gone to church 3 times and is now living with a member (female, return missionary =) And on Saturday we also worked really well and put several baptismal dates, and found some new investigators!!! Éxito!!! And then on Sunday we had 7 investigators at church =) We are really hoping to have several baptisms in November and we are going to work hard to make sure they happen!!! Love you all, and talk to you next week!


-- Elder Black

    Elder Hunter Black    
 
  Costa Rica San José    
            
          2013-2014             

No comments:

Post a Comment