Favorite Scripture

Doctrine and Covenants: 35

13 Wherefore, I call upon the aweak things of the world, those who are bunlearned and despised, to thresh the cnations by the power of my dSpirit;

14 And their arm shall be my arm, and I will be their ashield and their buckler; and I will gird up their loins, and they shall fight manfully for me; and their benemies shall be under their feet; and I will let cfall the dsword in their behalf, and by the efire of mine indignation will I preserve them.

15 And the apoor and the bmeek shall have the gospel preached unto them, and they shall be clooking forth for the time of my coming, for it is dnigh at hand—

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

 I just wanted to share the quick miracle that happened. Last night, we had 3 baptisms =) yep, I was able to have the baptisms before going home!!! It was one of the most spiritual baptisms I've seen, it was awesome =) I'll give you more details on Thursday, make sure the car is warm =) See you later (and take food to the airport, I'm going to be hungry =)

-- Elder Black
    Elder Hunter Black    
  Costa Rica San José    
            
          2013-2014             

No comments:

Post a Comment