Favorite Scripture

Doctrine and Covenants: 35

13 Wherefore, I call upon the aweak things of the world, those who are bunlearned and despised, to thresh the cnations by the power of my dSpirit;

14 And their arm shall be my arm, and I will be their ashield and their buckler; and I will gird up their loins, and they shall fight manfully for me; and their benemies shall be under their feet; and I will let cfall the dsword in their behalf, and by the efire of mine indignation will I preserve them.

15 And the apoor and the bmeek shall have the gospel preached unto them, and they shall be clooking forth for the time of my coming, for it is dnigh at hand—

Monday, June 23, 2014

¡¡¡¡Ole ole ole ole Ticos Ticos!!!! Vamos Ticos a Mundial! This week was crazy with World Cup everyone went nuts haha But everything's good here =)

This week we spent a bit of time looking for new investigators so it wasn't a super eventful week. We were able to put several baptismal dates with investigators and so we are hoping to at least have a couple of baptisms in July. Martin... we officially have to drop him. We found him with some problems so he is not going to progress =( But we have some other people to teach =) We were able to have 4 investigators go to church on Sunday =) And one of them was a drunk that I had talked with the day before, it was pretty funny, he just wanted to sing a song for everyone during sacrament meeting haha. Anyways, it was a good week, we had some good experiences and some better experiences. Thanks for supporting me as always, talk to you later!

-- Elder Black

     Elder Hunter Black   
                                                                                                               
                                                                                                              
   Costa Rica San José   
                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                
          2013-2014          

No comments:

Post a Comment