Favorite Scripture

Doctrine and Covenants: 35

13 Wherefore, I call upon the aweak things of the world, those who are bunlearned and despised, to thresh the cnations by the power of my dSpirit;

14 And their arm shall be my arm, and I will be their ashield and their buckler; and I will gird up their loins, and they shall fight manfully for me; and their benemies shall be under their feet; and I will let cfall the dsword in their behalf, and by the efire of mine indignation will I preserve them.

15 And the apoor and the bmeek shall have the gospel preached unto them, and they shall be clooking forth for the time of my coming, for it is dnigh at hand—

Monday, February 4, 2013

Week 4

Hey, so I didn't really have much happen this week... same old same old MTC... So pretty much I'm just going to answer questions and such.


Alright, so this week... the oldest district in my zone finally got their Visas, so they finally get to leave tomorrow! They are going to Mexico and apparently the church just got the system figured out, so they should be getting visas faster.  I received a MTC pass-down item from the old district, it is a small box of amazing things, but it's a secret what's in there, so I can't tell you :)  Just know that it's really random funny things.  Next... I should be getting my travel plans this week!!! Hooray!  On Friday I was playing basketball, ended up getting smacked in the face by my comp, Elder Ritchie, and my tooth hurt pretty bad, and I got a bloody nose... but I'm ok now :) I didn't lose a tooth luckily, but it was hurting so I was worried. Also, one of my comps, Elder Johnson, thought he broke his finger playing basketball on Friday, and so Saturday we went to go get it checked out, which meant I got to leave the MTC!!! I heard real music too! It was definitely a tender mercy :) (I heard Maroon 5) We're not allowed to listen to music here, that's why it was so awesome. Anyways, it ended up that he didn't break anything, he basically shredded the muscle in his thumb and tore some tendons, so yeah... (his thumb got bent all the way back) Oh, about the only other thing that happened, our "investigator", Fernando, got baptized on Saturday, that's right, nailed it! So yeah... that's about it. Oh, and yesterday I woke up with a pounding headache in the back of my head, and I couldn't focus cause it was hurting, and whenever I would open my eyes it would hurt more... so apparently I might have had a mild migraine... but after taking 5 ibuprofen I was able to feel better :) And don't worry mom, I know what I'm doing, it wasn't all at once. And that's about it, if you have questions feel free to ask me, see ya!
Hasta luego,
Elder H. Black



P.S. add on my letter, Thanks for the letter Abuelo y Abuela! It was the best DearElder I got all week! ...It was the only one, but still the best! Thanks for the support! (I just learned the word this week, apoyar- to support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment