Favorite Scripture

Doctrine and Covenants: 35

13 Wherefore, I call upon the aweak things of the world, those who are bunlearned and despised, to thresh the cnations by the power of my dSpirit;

14 And their arm shall be my arm, and I will be their ashield and their buckler; and I will gird up their loins, and they shall fight manfully for me; and their benemies shall be under their feet; and I will let cfall the dsword in their behalf, and by the efire of mine indignation will I preserve them.

15 And the apoor and the bmeek shall have the gospel preached unto them, and they shall be clooking forth for the time of my coming, for it is dnigh at hand—

Monday, March 18, 2013

Estoy Predicando


Hola y'all!
Quick answers to questions first. I believe that packages get here very safely, my comp got one with everything in it and there was some good stuff in it, so I think it should be good. And I do have a request, a card game (they only play uno here...) and also a flash drive. Because I can print here, but I need to use a flash drive to do so. And that leads into something else, you should always send me emails and I can print them if I need to. Also, I can email friends, so if anyone asks for my email you can give it to them. Also, the TerraShield stuff seems to work... but I'm saving it for when there are more bugs, that was a suggestion from an Elder. But I haven't had cockroaches or spiders crawl on me during the night and I've used that a few times, so I think it works. I haven't got my permanent visa, but I think I should be good. Also, questions I forgot to answer last week. I have gotten one souvenier, a case for my hymn book. I'm going to get something else soon, a shirt for La Liga. The mission still doesn't feel real... it feels like one long day, like I just got into the MTC yesterday, it's weird. So those are the answers to everything, now some comments. First, sounds like your St. Patricks Day was very interesting... and comp and I wore Green ties, and that's about it. Why did Cooper and Brielle have to get so many shots? Everyone is going to be huge the next time I see you all! Ok, One thing I want you to do is ask Bro. Bishop what it was exactly that he wanted me to write a letter about, he told me, Xander, and Josh to write a letter, but I forgot what about.
Anyways, this week was pretty... boring. The first part of the week we didn't do much. I went on divisions with a zone leader because he needed to interview Elio and Fernando for baptism. The following morning we got up at 5 so we could have time to head to a multi-zone conference which lasted the majority of the day. That was on Thursday. Up until Friday, my comps and I were still having problems, but then we kinda just clicked and yesterday we had 11 investigators in the chapel... that's unheard of. So yeah, we're just starting to get going good. And that leads into the bad news, we got a call last night that Elder Garrett is getting an emergency transfer, we don't know why, transfers aren't for 2 more weeks, so right as we start to get going good, Elder Garrett is leaving... we have to get up at 3:30 in the morning to be able to be at the mission office by 7. So I'm going to be dead. Some good news though, Fernando (12 year-old) wants me to baptize him! So I get to do that on Sunday, it's going to be my first baptism! Oh, also, yesterday I made empanadas at a members house, I mixed up and made the dough by hand, now tools. Yeah, I'm awesome like that. So yeah, that was the week, relatively boring, but our numbers for the week were really good cause we are really getting to work now.
Love ya!
Elder H. Black

No comments:

Post a Comment