Favorite Scripture

Doctrine and Covenants: 35

13 Wherefore, I call upon the aweak things of the world, those who are bunlearned and despised, to thresh the cnations by the power of my dSpirit;

14 And their arm shall be my arm, and I will be their ashield and their buckler; and I will gird up their loins, and they shall fight manfully for me; and their benemies shall be under their feet; and I will let cfall the dsword in their behalf, and by the efire of mine indignation will I preserve them.

15 And the apoor and the bmeek shall have the gospel preached unto them, and they shall be clooking forth for the time of my coming, for it is dnigh at hand—

Monday, April 1, 2013

This-n-That

Ok, this is going to be short too since it was only 3 days since the last letter. First of all, I haven't put sunscreen on this whole time and I'm still not burned, so haha. And enjoy that cold water... I wish I could swim in it right now. And mom, how is it strange without two of us? You and dad went on enough vacations without us before. And no, I haven't been able to get the music yet. Oh, and I completely forgot about Easter... I guess that was yesterday huh? Ok, names of people for you guys. The wedding will be AsenciĆ³n and Juana (they have 7 kids) and the baptism was Elio and Fernando. Our super good investigators right now are named Jorge and Heyling (Eilin). They are great, but the devil doesn't want them to go to church, she's been sick, and one week he didn't feel worth to go. But hopefully they'll be going to conference. And then our other family that's progressing really well is Jorge Sanchez and his family. He's a member, but the rest of them aren't (there are 5 total). But all these people I've mentioned have baptismal dates for the 13th, and they are all on track. So it's going to be a long, good day. Other than that, I went and visited an in-active member that we just argue with all the time, no matter what we say, he says the opposite... for example, I said that Jesus always wants us to go to church... he argued against that. Apparently it's a commandment for nothing. Oh well, other than that, I have been trying to do little things for Elder Ramirez, and he's been doing little things for me, so we're doing a little bit better. Yes, changes are this week, but more likely than not we will be together for 6 more weeks. (I've been trying to remember the word "transfers" but in spanish we say cambios... so yeah, I couldn't remember). Other than that, have fun in Florida, I should be doing something cool today, so hopefully I'll have some good pictures for next week. Ok, bye.
From,
Elder H. Black

No comments:

Post a Comment