Favorite Scripture

Doctrine and Covenants: 35

13 Wherefore, I call upon the aweak things of the world, those who are bunlearned and despised, to thresh the cnations by the power of my dSpirit;

14 And their arm shall be my arm, and I will be their ashield and their buckler; and I will gird up their loins, and they shall fight manfully for me; and their benemies shall be under their feet; and I will let cfall the dsword in their behalf, and by the efire of mine indignation will I preserve them.

15 And the apoor and the bmeek shall have the gospel preached unto them, and they shall be clooking forth for the time of my coming, for it is dnigh at hand—

Monday, August 11, 2014

Pura Vida, Feliz dia de la Madre...aqui

So things here went pretty well this last week. We had the best numbers that we've had as a companionship this week, so everything's cool.

I don't have much time to write. But this week, we worked well. We had 31 lessons with people this week (that's good here). We found 7 new investigators, recieved many references... everythings pretty cool. 

The cool experience of the week was that we were walking in the street when a little girl looked at us and shouted, "The guardians of the galaxy!!!! What are you guys doing here? You should be in heaven!!!!" jaja I started thinking... wow, we truly are the guardians of the galaxy, we are doing the work to save everyone here. Many times we don't realize the power we have, I would just like everyone to think of your responsibilites as members of the church. Well, I'll talk to you all next week, you guys are freaking awesome!!!

-- Elder Black

     Elder Hunter Black   
 
  Costa Rica San José    
            
          2013-2014            

No comments:

Post a Comment