Favorite Scripture

Doctrine and Covenants: 35

13 Wherefore, I call upon the aweak things of the world, those who are bunlearned and despised, to thresh the cnations by the power of my dSpirit;

14 And their arm shall be my arm, and I will be their ashield and their buckler; and I will gird up their loins, and they shall fight manfully for me; and their benemies shall be under their feet; and I will let cfall the dsword in their behalf, and by the efire of mine indignation will I preserve them.

15 And the apoor and the bmeek shall have the gospel preached unto them, and they shall be clooking forth for the time of my coming, for it is dnigh at hand—

Monday, August 26, 2013

Lost of Studying!

Heredia

19 Years Old!  August 15, 2013

Bowling...  Look how nifty and matchy! :)

Bowling for Style!
Well, this is going to be a super short letter.

First for questions, the apartment is cleaner than the last, but it's smaller, cause it's just that, an apartment, last time I was in a house. We have to separate bedrooms, and it's nicer living with four. It's more fun, you have someone other than your comp to talk to, and more to help relieve the stress. Yes, I did see the coupon you bought for dad, I'm sure he cried a little when he saw it =)

How on earth did Brielle manage to get on the roof?! Oh, and Carter has the pinewood derby, not Cooper, right? Oh, and congrats to grandma... yeah, that's weird...

Well, now to what I did this week. Turns out Elder Elvira has a hereditary kidney problem, so the doctors told him to rest 5 days, so I played babysitter for 5 days. I studied a ton. I finished Doctrine and Covenants =) Umm, I only went out one day when we had divisions and somebody else babysat my comp. And yeah, that's it. He goes to the hospital... again, on Thursday.

Yep, so that's my super boring week...

Later,
-- Elder Black

No comments:

Post a Comment