Favorite Scripture

Doctrine and Covenants: 35

13 Wherefore, I call upon the aweak things of the world, those who are bunlearned and despised, to thresh the cnations by the power of my dSpirit;

14 And their arm shall be my arm, and I will be their ashield and their buckler; and I will gird up their loins, and they shall fight manfully for me; and their benemies shall be under their feet; and I will let cfall the dsword in their behalf, and by the efire of mine indignation will I preserve them.

15 And the apoor and the bmeek shall have the gospel preached unto them, and they shall be clooking forth for the time of my coming, for it is dnigh at hand—

Monday, September 2, 2013

Interesting Week!

So I have had an interesting week... it probably won´t be as interesting to you guys, but it was an extremely weird week...

To answer a question, we still don´t know anything about my comp, we find out tonight.  And dad, cool story! Congrats in the Pinewood derby Carter. Oh, and now I really want to try the coke from Costa Rica... And my temporary comp is really jealous of all the pictures of the Coca-Cola store.

Alright, now for what happened. Well, we worked MondayTuesday, and Wednesday normal. But, Wednesday night we got a phone call and they told me that I had to leave right then to another area (temporary, 2 days) to be with someone while his comp had emergency changes. So I went (it´s another area in my district) and I stayed with Elder De Leon and the assistants took the other elder for emergency changes. So, temporarily, I am training a newb. He only has 3 weeks here, we decided that since his trainer (dad) left, I´m just his babysitter. Also, we ended up having a lot of emergency changes, I have no idea why, but everything is a little crazy right now. So long story short. I´m still here in a different area just waiting to know where I´m going, and also who my comp is going to be... everything! We won´t know anything until tonight, we´ve been in limbo for 5 days. But, like I said, for the time being, I am training in a different area (San Francisco). So basically I´ve just been getting to know a new area, a new comp, a new position (senior comp/trainer), and yeah, it´s all just super weird. It should all be sorted out tomorrow though. But right now, all is good in this area. They assist the same church as the other ward I was in, so now I know the majority of the people that assist church =) But yeah, the members are good here, there are lots of investigators, and a lot of potential. We´ll see what happens. And that´s about it for now, we´re all just a bit confused, so I should have more next week.

¡Hasta luego!

-- Elder Black

No comments:

Post a Comment