Favorite Scripture

Doctrine and Covenants: 35

13 Wherefore, I call upon the aweak things of the world, those who are bunlearned and despised, to thresh the cnations by the power of my dSpirit;

14 And their arm shall be my arm, and I will be their ashield and their buckler; and I will gird up their loins, and they shall fight manfully for me; and their benemies shall be under their feet; and I will let cfall the dsword in their behalf, and by the efire of mine indignation will I preserve them.

15 And the apoor and the bmeek shall have the gospel preached unto them, and they shall be clooking forth for the time of my coming, for it is dnigh at hand—

Monday, January 13, 2014

Pigeons!


Christmas Eve Gift!

Christmas gift from President Wilkinson

Crackers, cheese and ketchup!!!

Patience, patience
So this week was good, but not super interesting. We were able to have a better week in some aspects but not so much in others.

This week I had a goal to start talking to more people and I have been able to do that, hopefully we'll start to get some more new investigators by doing that. And during the week we were able to teach more than in all our other weeks, we taught 29 lessons, and we were very happy with that. The thing is that we're teaching pretty much all new people, and several of the people that we've had now don't listen to us or can't visit very often. So we've been working a lot with some of the less actives, and doing these things church attendance went up =) A good thing is that Juana accepted a baptismal date for the 26th of this month, she says that it is definitely something that she wants to do. The problem that we had this week... only Alejandro and Maria Jose went to church, but we haven't been able to teach them for several reasons. So they won't be able to get baptized... we are trying to teach them, but they don't have the time...

The cool thing this week is that we went to the temple. We were able to do a session and it was the first time since they've changed things, so it was a neat experience. I could understand more than I have before. There was just one problem, you can ask me when I come home.

That was my week, the highlight was going to the temple, other than that we had a fairly normal week.

Love you all,
-- Elder Black

   Elder Hunter Black   
                                                                                                               
                                                                                                              
   Costa Rica San José     
                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                
dfas 2013-20142014

No comments:

Post a Comment