Favorite Scripture

Doctrine and Covenants: 35

13 Wherefore, I call upon the aweak things of the world, those who are bunlearned and despised, to thresh the cnations by the power of my dSpirit;

14 And their arm shall be my arm, and I will be their ashield and their buckler; and I will gird up their loins, and they shall fight manfully for me; and their benemies shall be under their feet; and I will let cfall the dsword in their behalf, and by the efire of mine indignation will I preserve them.

15 And the apoor and the bmeek shall have the gospel preached unto them, and they shall be clooking forth for the time of my coming, for it is dnigh at hand—

Monday, January 27, 2014

Changes!

Awesome Scripture covers!!!




So pretty much it was a crazy week. I spent several days cleaning the house getting ready for my new comp to come, then they call and tell me that they're closing the area and that I have changes. I thought, that's too bad, but at least I'll go somewhere far. They then told me I would be going to the area right next to me, I could walk there... I'm still in the same zone, in the same district... Yeah, it's kinda weird, but the good news is that I have permission to keep working with my investigators in Alajuelita =)

So pretty much Elder Zelaya spent the week saying goodbye to people. Then on Thursday I went to Don Bosco (area in my district) to stay with an elder that didn't have a comp either. On Friday we went to our meeting with Elder Quentin L. Cook. He spoke briefly on the 4 things that we must love in our mission. 1- The People 2- Our Companions 3- Mission President 4- The Savior. He tolds us that when we develop love for all those things we will be successful missionaries. It was a good message, just that it was a little short. And then that night I went with my new comp, Elder Alvarez from DF, Mexico, to my new area, Vizcaya. I was able to meet the members and they are awesome! They are all willing to work and just yesterday they gave us 8 references! It was awesome. We will have to work hard cause now we have two area that we need to work in. It's going to be tough, but we can do it. Oh, and also, I'm a senior comp.

That was my week, a little crazy with unexpected results, but it was a good week. Now I just have to get to know another new area... it'll be fun though. Talk to you later!

Todo a cachete, a cachete inflado,
-- Elder Black

     Elder Hunter Black    
                                                                                                               
                                                                                                              
   Costa Rica San José    
                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                
dfa   s 2013-20142014  

No comments:

Post a Comment